We are looking for a competent all rounder with a broad knowledge base, and with experience on fixed machinery and hand tools and be able to work efficiently and to high standards.
- At least 3 years carpentry experience within the industry
- Proficiency with hand and machine tools
- Understanding of various joinery methods and be quick to learn new ones
- Deliver high quality work within allocated time-scales
- Achieve manufacturing targets
- Ability to work with tools and machinery safely & with precision
- Experienced with construction carpentry & timber framing if possible
- Have a good understanding of joinery & furniture production
- Eager to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Work well under pressure
- Enthusiastic and hard working
- Work well as part of a team
Aims and Goals:
- Delivery quality work to our clients
- Build efficient processes into the workshop
- Minimise mistakes by properly planning jobs
Dependant on experience.
Permanent position subject to initial six month probationary period.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate, the position will require time away from home during installs.
Candidates must provide a PDF portfolio of work and C.V to be assessed